Exceptional moonlit visit, partly by Safari-bus and partly on foot, through the Wildlife Park, dotted with tastings of local delicacies in the most unusual places…
In the evening, when the visitors have left the Wildlife Park and the animals have reclaimed their habitat, enter into their mysterious nocturnal world and enjoy a tasty selection of local specialties while your guide reveals the Park’s many secrets…
And, please, dear gourmet friends, remember: when the pot bubbles, friendship lives!
Our very tasty menu
- Cocktail made with our very own gin “Fleur de Han”
- Skewer with dry saucisson from Buzet and cheese from the “Ferme de la Grosse Haie” farm
- Cream of parsnip and goat’s cheese, crispy corn biscuit
- Tartar of Annevoie salmon trout, pickled condiments
- Creamy tomato soup, with bell pepper, tarragon and pearl couscous
- Jar with a rustic salad (green lentils, smoked duck breast, carrots, red berry vinegar)
- A glass of white wine
- Cucumber, mint, Greek yoghurt
- Spit-roasted suckling pig and all the trimmings
- A glass of red wine
- White chocolate sphere, filled with a strawberry and lemon mousse, wild strawberry coulis
Below rates are for online purchases.
Prices at the counter are increased by € 1/child and € 2/adult.
Book your tickets now!
email@example.com ● +32 (0)84 37 72 13
Visit commentaries exclusively in French!