The most beautiful natural cave in Belgium, the "Père Noël" cave, the hidden treasure of our Domain, with beautifully preserved concretions, is now open to a privileged few.
Only a few hundred people in the world have had the pleasure of visiting it since it was first discovered 50 years ago. The route, which is quite physically demanding, is travelled in the light of caving headlamps, in small groups and under the watchful eye of an experienced speleologist. An unforgettable visit!
Explore something unique!
- Visits available on weekends and public holidays
- Helmets and protective oversuits will be lent to you before you set off
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Min. 3 participants
- Max. 10 participants
- Departure time: 9.00
- End: between 15:00 and 18:00 (depending on the group’s composition)
€ 360/group + € 40/person
Included in the price:
- A tasty breakfast for a great start to the day
- A snack (which you can take with you when you visit the Cave)
- A celebratory glass of champagne after the tour
- Your PassHan, so you can spend the rest of the day visiting the Wildlife Park and the Cave of Han
- A souvenir gift
A hearty picnic in our gorgeous forest (after the visit)
Price: € 46/person (minimum 5 persons)
Information and booking:
firstname.lastname@example.org ● +32 (0)84 37 72 13