At the end of the day or in the early morning, take a restful walk through the heart of our Wildlife Park accompanied by one of our welcoming park rangers. A perfect way to come up close and personal with our beautiful fauna and flora without being disturbed by anything or anyone! Nature will be all yours!
After a nice hot meal, sit around the log fire with a tasty blonde de Han beer or enjoy some board games.
These convivial meals are perfect for sitting down with family or friends:
- During summer and spring: enjoy a delightful barbecue;
- During autumn and winter: time for comfort food with either a stone grill or a raclette grill.
Early in the morning you will be woken by gaily chirping birds. After a tasty breakfast, you will have the rare privilege of watching the bears being fed.
You can visit our other attractions either on the day before or after your night in the cabin:
- the famous Cave of Han,
- the many other treasures of the Wildlife Park (which you can discover either on foot or by Safari-bus),
- the PrehistoHan, an exhibition where you can admire objects unearthed during archaeological excavations carried out in the Cave, as well as the 3D Speleogame,
- and... the Han 1900 museum, which depicts life in our area circa 1900.