Explore something unique
The most beautiful natural cave in Belgium, the hidden treasure of our Estate with totally preserved concretions, is open to a privileged few. Only a few hundred people in the world have had an opportunity to visit it since its discovery 50 years ago. The route, which is physically demanding, is traversed in the light of headlamps in little groups supervised by a speleologist. An unforgettable visit.
- During the weekends and public holidays
- Helmets and overalls will be lent to you at the entrance.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Min. 5 participants
- Max. 10 participants
- Departure time : 9.00
- End : between 15:00 and 18:00 (according to the group)
€ 149/person, € 10 of which is invested directly in preserving the Domain
- Breakfast to start off the day well
- Snack which you take with you into the Cave
- Champagne at the end of the tour
- Your PassHan to extend your day with a visit to the Wildlife Park and the Cave of Han
- A souvenir gift
Closed from the 5th of November 2017 until the 19th of March 2018.
Hearty picnic after the visit
Price: 46€/person (minimum 5 people)
Information and booking:
+32 (0)84/37 72 13