Several picnic areas are spread out over the Domain. Please bear in mind/keep in mind that you are Mother Nature’s guests. Do not drop litter; put your garbage in the trash cans! We would also like to remind you that it is strictly forbidden to feed the animals.
In the Wildlife Park, along the Walking trail:
- Near the wolves and the marmots
- Next to the Belvaux Sinkhole
- Next to the Cave’s entrance
On the playground:
- Several picnic benches and tables (some are sheltered).
In our catering outlets:
Picnicking is also allowed in the following catering outlets, as long as you purchase your drinks from them:
- The cafeteria in the Domain’s reception area
- The chip shop nearby the Cave’s exit
- The “Tivoli” in the Wildlife Park (along the Walking Trail, immediately after the arctic wolves)
- “ Chez Willy” in the Wildlife Park (along the Walking Trail, next to the bears)